Often called the world's healthiest diet, the Mediterranean diet gets points for being delicious and healthy.
It can help reduce the risk of certain chronic diseases, such as heart disease, obesity and diabetes. In this Mediterreanean diet meal plan, we incporporate staples such as fresh fruits and vegetables, heart-healthy olive oil, whole-grains, lean protein and a little bit of red wine (our favorite part). This 1-day meal plan shows how easy and yummy it can be to follow a Mediterranean-style diet for better health.
Watch How To Make This Meal Plan
Meal Prep Tip: cook the chicken for the Edamame & Chicken Greek Salad ahead of time.
Breakfast (280 calories)
• 1 serving Fig & Ricotta Toast
• 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup steamed milk
A.M. Snack (101 calories)
• 1 medium pear
Lunch (371 calories)
• 1 serving Edamame & Chicken Greek Salad (2 3/4 cup)
• 1 clementine
P.M. Snack (177 calories)
• 1 4-inch whole-wheat pita bread, toasted
• 3 Tbsp. hummus drizzled with 1 tsp. olive oil
Dinner (563 calories)
• 1 serving Dijon Salmon with Green Bean Pilaf
• 5 oz. glass of Pinot Noir, or Chardonnay
Not sure if this is the plan for you? We offer a variety of meal plans for different health conditions, needs and diets. Find the meal plan that works best for you.
7-Day Mediterranean Meal Plan: 1,200 Calories
7-Day Mediterranean Meal Plan: 1,500 Calories
7-Day Mediterranean Meal Plan: 2,000 Calories
A Week of Delicious Mediterranean Dinners
Healthy Mediterranean Recipes